Social Media Contest Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. An Entrant may only enter the contest once during the promotional period. The contest promotional period is from July 3 at 1:00PM to July 7 at 1:00PM, 2015. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Your personal information is collected and used by Great Canadian Gaming Corporation (GCGC) on behalf of the British Columbia Lottery Corporation in accordance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used for GCGC’s research purposes and to administer this contest. Your information will not be sold, shared with third parties, or used for soliciting purposes. If you have any questions about this, please write to GCGC’s Privacy Officer at 350 – 13775 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 2V4.
• No purchase necessary.
• Selected Entrant must have complied with all Contest Conditions and correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question to win a prize.
• All non-winning, disqualified and/or winning entry forms and associated information will become the property of GCGC.
• GCGC reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of this contest.
• If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by reason infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond its control, GCGC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic portion of the Contest, including cancelling any method of entry.
• GCGC may at its sole discretion amend the Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of GCGC are final.
• GCGC is not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, incomplete, illegible or damaged entries, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, or entries submitted after the contest deadline.
• GCGC is not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures, or congestion on the corporate website, of any kind.
• In making the prize available to a Winning Entrant, GCGC makes no representations or warranties whatsoever either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect of the prize.
• GCGC reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with one of equal or greater value.
• GCGC shall not be liable to the Winning Entrant nor to any other person for loss or damage to person, property, or computer resulting from or connected with participation in this contest, downloading any materials relating to this contest, or acts or omissions of GCGC and/or the prize supplier.
• GCGC has the right to publish the name and location of the winner without remuneration.
Qualified Entry and Entrant
• A qualified entrant (Entrant) is someone who is 19 years of age or older and a Canadian resident. Employees of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively referred to as “GCGC” and British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC), as well as family and household members of same who reside at the same address are not eligible.
• Voluntary Self-excluded and Barred persons are not eligible to participate and will not be awarded a prize.
• Entrant and Entry must meet all Contest Conditions as outlined below. Entry and/or Entrant not meeting Contest Conditions will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited.
• The Contest Period runs from when the Instagram contest is released to the public until 1:00 pm on July 7, or on such other date and time as posted by GCGC.
• To enter and be eligible to win, the Entrant must complete the entry form on the Facebook App.
• An Entrant may only enter the contest once during the promotional period. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
• An Entrant can only win one prize.
• The use of software or other hardware for purposes of making multiple entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
• 1 winner will be selected on July 7 or as soon as practical thereafter. The draw process is as follows:
• All entries will be collected during the Contest Period.
• Entries will be imported into a spreadsheet.
• Each entry will be assigned to a number based on the order from which they were submitted.
• One number will be randomly generated to determine the prize winner.
• The corresponding entry to the randomly generated number will be deemed the winner.
• Numbers are arbitrary, and are generated by a random seed number.
• Random number generation is in no way influenced by any employee of GCGC.
• Information collected online will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Marketing and the 3rd party service provider. This information will not be sold to or copied for any other 3rd party.
• Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received before the contest deadline.
• Winner will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw by GCGC through email.
• Winner must claim the prize at River Rock Front within one week of notification, after which prize is forfeited and becomes the property of GCGC.
• There will be 1 winning Entrant who will Culture Club Tickets for July 18 at River Rock Show Theatre.
• There is no cash equivalent to any prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
• Winner is responsible for collection of his/her own prize.
• Winner will be required to present valid government issued photo identification (including proof of age) and complete a winner’s authorization form before prize will be released. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the winner, and prize will become the property of GCGC.
• Any intent by the Entrant to misrepresent themselves through the use of aliases and e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name appears in the database.
• If an Entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries received. Information collected by GCGC will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Head Office staff.
• Your personal information is collected and used by GCGC on behalf of BCLC in accordance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used for GCGC’s research purposes and to administer this contest. Your information will not be sold, shared with third parties, or used for soliciting purposes. If you have any questions about this, please write to GCGC’s Privacy Officer at 350 – 13775 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 2V4