Registration and all Event Entry fee ticket sales begin September 1, 2013. There is limited seating for all events. For BC residents living in Metro Vancouver, please visit the River Rock Poker Room to register and purchase tickets.
*Registration is now FULL for Event #1 ($365 No Limit).
• Two pieces of ID are required to enter the Casino for all Gaming Events - one piece of government issued ID and a secondary piece with signature or photo.
• Must by 21 or over to advance to the WSOP National Championship.
• Re-Entry is allowed only for any player who has been eliminated during Day 1A or 1B of the $1,675 Main Event Championship. Players may re-enter these events by registering at the Registration area. Players must have zero (0) chips remaining to re-enter or be subject to disqualification.
• TICKETS ARE NON – REFUNDABLE*, but TRANSFERABLE. *Exception: Any player registering for multiple events and who make Day Two, subsequent days or the final table of a particular event, may transfer his or her buy-in for the subsequent event to another event, or may also receive a refund, upon request, provided that the transfer or refund is approved and initiated prior to the beginning of the event from which a transfer or refund is being requested.
• Must be present 3 hours prior to start of Event to claim seats.